Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fellas You Know I Could Never Forget About You!!

Hey guys, there is no way I could forget about you... Here are a few key items you should incorporate into your personal style this Winter!

1. The Toggle Jacket: The rope toggles were oversized so they could be easily fastened and unfastened while wearing a pair of standard-issue gloves, and the hood is bigger so it can fit comfortably over a watch cap. 



2. The Chunky Scarf: A style the Europeans have mastered long ago but I knw my American men will be able to catch on too! There are many ways to knot a scarf and its a great look.

3. The Graphic Knit Sweater: 

4. The Blacked Out Watch: 



5. And last but nice least fellas The Three Piece Suit: Now me personally, Im always trying to put a man in a suit because I just really like the sexy, masculine vibe it give off. But I do believe that every man should have a  three piece and a two piece in their closet. Now I know some men are scared of this look because it can come off to  "Corporate America" but designers are coming up with new, modern looks for the suit I think you might like...

No comments:

Post a Comment